elcome to the Templar Ski blog, follow us on twitter, or facebook and you will be able to win some free swag, participate in contests, and most importantly contribute to building this company into something awesome.
- Revelstoke as a town was formed when the Canadian Pacific Railway was built across Rogers Pass. Mining was the first industry that supported the town originally called Farwell and Second …Read More »
- It has been exactly 1 year since we got funded on Kickstater! and now we will be showcasing our skis at the Calgary Snow Show (November 1st & 2) To …Read More »
- We just found out WestJet is now charging $25 per checked bag! Being a little worried about our ski bags in the next few months, we think there may be a …Read More »
- Win a pair of your very own Templar skis! you heard that right you can now WIN a pair of these limited run carbon skis. This contest is a promotion …Read More »
- ig thanks to John Sexsmith and his team for meeting up with us and reporting on Templar skis! You can find the interview right here from Global News Edmonton: http://globalnews.ca/video/1037117/templar-skisRead More »